Sunday, April 19, 2009

lucky day :)

i make this little cutie pink bird crane by clay & baked in oven.

hehe..alhamdulillah.see i told u, my lucky day will come. i already forget how to ma ke a bird crane.almost a week i tried to make an origami bird crane and finally yesterday was my day. & almost a month im walking down to therry st from my house to buy a bird crane made from ceramic. keep on walking n waiting this young lady to open her cutie shop everyday but its always closed.last week ive been there n ask 1 old lady,and she said that young lady was not around.so yesterday after i make my origami paper bird crane, i walk down to city & saw its open.im so happy n i said to her ''finally u open ur shop..yeayyyy.i can get that ceramic bird crane"..hahha.im so excited.

ceramic bird crane & my little paper bird crane :)

i make my 1st paper bird crane when i was 18 years old on the orientation week in my uni. my senior ask all the junior present something about ourself.so i stand in front of my seniors n show my blue paper bird crane, and i said to them that i want fly high like a bird, because i want fly to reach my dreams.huhuuu..it was 9 years back & now im 27 years old.times flies.

after 9 years i think i've done and archived a lot.i also fly far away from malaysia & now im in melbourne doing my stuff and studying.i wish God always bless me & i hope i make my family n friends proud. i will keep on working & reach my dreams. so keep on dreaming !!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment